Thursday 17 May 2007

I've been tagged!

Right, well Terrie has tagged me so I'm to reveal 7 things about myself. Hmm will take some thinking:

1) Since being broken into twice last year I do not feel safe in my house if Sam is not here (even though we have now moved). I dont sleep well and every little noise makes me wonder whose out there.

2) Every time I look at photos of my mums parents it makes me cry. My Grandad died when I was 6 and my Nan died when I was 10. However I dont get the same way about my Dads parents - my Grandad died before I was born and my Nan is still alive :)

3) I try not to reveal my hobbies to Sam's family as I'm scared they'll laugh at me and I worry to much about what people think of me. I'm not ashamed of my hobbies but his family aren't into that sort of thing so would scoff!

4) I want to be the ultimate domestic goddess and have a beautiful show home - however 2 children,1 dog, 1 husband and terminal laziness prevents this from happening.

5) I wish I was a better scrapper! I'm pleased with quite a few of my latest layouts - however most have been lifted from other peoples pages. I'm rubbish at thinking up my own layouts and I feel embarrassed about this.

6) I really want to take some nude photographs (not of myself). I dont want trashy ones where 'everything' is out, but want to take artistic ones which suggest sexiness (if you get what I mean). However, I'm scared people will think I'm a pervert although I probably wouldn't have any rude bits showing (well apart from a bum, maybe)

7) Most of my friends are from the internet these days. Although I have some from school in real life, and we do keep in touch I dont see them all that often (mainly because at the moment I'm the only one with kids). I therefore feel very lonely at times and although I have some very good friends on my UKScrappers team and I can confide in them about anything, I dont have anyone I can just phone up for a gossip or meet for coffee when I'm lonely. This is not how I imagined my life to be.

So there you go, thats me!

Edited: I've thought of another one

8) I have quite a few OCD tendencies. If I make a list, it has to be very neat, all in the same colour pen, 1 point per line. If Sam adds something afterwards and messes it up I will often have to rewrite my list so its neat again.

2 comments:

Terrie Knibb said...

Aww Alex, some bits of this made me quite sad. Thank you for sharing, can empathise with quite a bit.

** Paula ** said...

Alex, thanks for sharing your facts/thoughts with us xx