Sunday 13 May 2007

This is me!

This is me:

DSC00360

For once, a photo I quite like of myself. My friend took it on my camera! I'm going to be a bit brave and start taking some self portraits I think as I really dont have that many photos of me!

SO, about me:

Name: Alexandra Jane McNicol
Birthday: TODAY!!!
Age: 24
Family: 1 husband, 2 kids, 1 dog
Interests: Photography and scrapbooking
Job: Stay at home Momma

And to be honest, thats about it about me. Not a particularly interesting person am I? lol

1 comment:

Terrie Knibb said...

I'm sure Alex that you are a very interesting person and just so you can show us, I was struggling to know who to tag, so I'll tag you. Please tell us 10 things about yourself that we don't know and will give us an insight into you and publish it on your blog.